It's noisy when I push in the clutch.
what would it cost to replace the release bearing on my Saturn? on 2005 Saturn Ion
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Ion Questions
- How to make additional light blinking when doors lock
- What happens if my transfer case is going bad?
- Has anyone ever heard of a lower control arm splitting in half while driving?
- won't start,.died at red light would not start back
- Car will crank but wont start will hit and try to start if throttle is held open
2005 Saturn Ion Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($305 - 485) in Lozano, TX
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 544) in McAllen, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Montpelier, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($253 - 336) in Dunnell, MN