would this be covered under the 2001 recall even though the car is 14 years old?
What would it cost to replace the lower control arm? on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMarch 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 85) in Randolph, UT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($243 - 433) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Renner, SD
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Mountain Home, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($140 - 178) in Shandon, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($148 - 186) in Noblesville, IN