Could not remove key from ignition,half of dash lights were out,heater would not work.Grinding noise when started.
What would it cost to replace a ignition lock cylinder in a 2001 S10 pickup. on 2001 Chevrolet S10
1 answer 1 comment
approx 120.00 parts and labor
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to