The head lights were knocked out of place some of the front end is has fell apart such as the plastic place holders that held in both head lights and also on my back end my break light button sticks so it's constanly on so unless I prop something under the brake it stays on and drains my battery.
What would it cost to repair the front end of my cavalier? on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montevideo, MN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($250 - 481) in Crawfordville, FL
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($151 - 190) in Tahoe Vista, CA
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Mayville, ND
- Tie Rod Replacement ($170 - 196) in Advance, MO
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Kinston, AL