The head lights were knocked out of place some of the front end is has fell apart such as the plastic place holders that held in both head lights and also on my back end my break light button sticks so it's constanly on so unless I prop something under the brake it stays on and drains my battery.
What would it cost to repair the front end of my cavalier? on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!