The head lights were knocked out of place some of the front end is has fell apart such as the plastic place holders that held in both head lights and also on my back end my break light button sticks so it's constanly on so unless I prop something under the brake it stays on and drains my battery.
What would it cost to repair the front end of my cavalier? on 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerSeptember 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?