my auto repair worker told us that repair for steering including tie rods and bolts would cost $600 because it was shaky and worn. Also front wheel alignment cost
what would it cost to repair steering with tie rods and bolts on 2000 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2000 Buick Century Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Epworth, GA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Enfield, NC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($161 - 238) in Wellston, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - 519) in Rockbridge, MO
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($45 - 61) in Loxley, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($481 - 538) in West Mansfield, OH