my code was P0453 and P0452
what would happen if you continued to drive the vehicle? on 1998 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1998 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($209 - 315) in Foster, MO
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Marrowbone, KY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 649) in Sale City, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 181) in Boaz, KY
- Drive Belt Replacement ($169 - 301) in Ramona, OK
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Milnesand, NM