Had car jumped hours later dead again.
What would drain my battery? No lights left on or no doors open. on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 955) in Odin, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Tuscarora, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Brookhaven, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Patrick, SC
- Horn Replacement ($125 - 149) in Copeland, KS
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($193 - 245) in Cactus, TX