The engine will cut out when driving at a consistent speed in wet conditons and stall when coming to a stop, also in wet conditions. When you step on the accelerator it comes out of it, until you try to go a consistent speed again.
What would cause your car to stall in wet conditions? on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive