The engine will cut out when driving at a consistent speed in wet conditons and stall when coming to a stop, also in wet conditions. When you step on the accelerator it comes out of it, until you try to go a consistent speed again.
What would cause your car to stall in wet conditions? on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunmor, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Paul, NE
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luxemburg, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($110 - 189) in Angora, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($188 - 218) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Portola Vally, CA