The engine will cut out when driving at a consistent speed in wet conditons and stall when coming to a stop, also in wet conditions. When you step on the accelerator it comes out of it, until you try to go a consistent speed again.
What would cause your car to stall in wet conditions? on 1995 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?
- Do I need to replace camshaft seals? Oil seems to be leaking a lot everyday.