Truck starts fine and runs great until its been running for a whils and engine gets good and warmed up then the vehicle will stall and cut off and will not start back until the vehicle is cooled back off... Truck does not over heat replaced the Idle Air Control because I was told it may be the problem but still having the problem any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
What would cause vehicle not to start back on 1995 Dodge Ram 2500
Asked by for the 1995 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersOctober 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- airconditioner quit working after being charged. The drivers side was working.
- Truck hesitates while accelerating when you first tried to take off also at idle the RPMs will go up and down
- there is two fuse boxes, ones inside and there is another one outside
- Why is my diesel truck Smoking and very little power?
- stalls out, usually more at over 55 MPG. no show on computer read.
1995 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Cisco, UT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Marana, AZ
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - $360) in Coudersport, PA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($168 - $235) in Redmond, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($304 - $401) in Green Valley, WI
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($117 - $136) in Rice, WA