Truck ran fine. Changed oil, air and fuel filters, would not start. No codes shown, checked lift pump and it had no voltage to it from TIPM. What tells ECM to send power to TIPM? Is there something that needs to be reset after routine service.
What would cause TIPM not to send voltage to lift pump
following routine service on 2007 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Cedarbluff, MS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($114 - 209) in Galion, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 145) in Vanderbilt, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Glen Aubrey, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,372 - 1,408) in Tyler, TX
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($1,183 - 1,225) in Neshkoro, WI