Truck ran fine. Changed oil, air and fuel filters, would not start. No codes shown, checked lift pump and it had no voltage to it from TIPM. What tells ECM to send power to TIPM? Is there something that needs to be reset after routine service.
What would cause TIPM not to send voltage to lift pump
following routine service on 2007 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Truck won't turn over Windows won't roll up and no blower fan? Replaced the igni
- How do I change out the transmission fluid
- How many vacuum pumps on a 2001 Dodge 2500 Cummins 24 valve?
- my truck starts and runs but when you hit the gas it cuts out no power need help
- After its been running for about 20 mins it starts to surge and go dead