I unscrewed the 2 phillips screws on each side of the pin connector on top of the air box enclosure. I pulled the connector out slightly and then plugged it back in and also re-installed the screws as well. I removed the air box and the air hoses and then inspected the air filter. Everything looked fine. I put everything back. Now the vehicle cranks, but won't start. Why?
What would cause the vehicle to not start after unplugging the MAF sensor? on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1993 Toyota 4Runner
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
1993 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Woodsboro, TX
- Battery Replacement ($134 - 192) in Saint Charles, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($162 - 250) in Rough and Ready, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($328 - 555) in Ambrose, ND
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($329 - 431) in Scotland, AR
- EGR Vacuum Control Solenoid Replacement ($123 - 134) in Blowing Rock, NC