I unscrewed the 2 phillips screws on each side of the pin connector on top of the air box enclosure. I pulled the connector out slightly and then plugged it back in and also re-installed the screws as well. I removed the air box and the air hoses and then inspected the air filter. Everything looked fine. I put everything back. Now the vehicle cranks, but won't start. Why?
What would cause the vehicle to not start after unplugging the MAF sensor? on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl