I unscrewed the 2 phillips screws on each side of the pin connector on top of the air box enclosure. I pulled the connector out slightly and then plugged it back in and also re-installed the screws as well. I removed the air box and the air hoses and then inspected the air filter. Everything looked fine. I put everything back. Now the vehicle cranks, but won't start. Why?
What would cause the vehicle to not start after unplugging the MAF sensor? on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
1993 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($277 - $428) in Woodsboro, TX
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($113 - $142) in Saint Charles, MN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $185) in Rough and Ready, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($451 - $590) in Ambrose, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($172 - $331) in Scotland, AR
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($146 - $159) in Blowing Rock, NC