I unscrewed the 2 phillips screws on each side of the pin connector on top of the air box enclosure. I pulled the connector out slightly and then plugged it back in and also re-installed the screws as well. I removed the air box and the air hoses and then inspected the air filter. Everything looked fine. I put everything back. Now the vehicle cranks, but won't start. Why?
What would cause the vehicle to not start after unplugging the MAF sensor? on 1993 Toyota 4Runner
Asked by for the 1993 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Abs light n alarm sound on constantly can't drive vehicle brake don't work
- Vents blowing cold air.engine stops, I put water in the radiator and it runs out
- ABS control module p/n 8954035270 replace . Is it need to programmed by dealer.
- vsc trac off/vsc off lights turn on when I put it in gear.How do I putlights out
- Coolant temp gage goes to red when I drive up an incline.
1993 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($912 - $1,472) in Woodsboro, TX
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($79 - $111) in Saint Charles, MN
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($119 - $147) in Rough and Ready, CA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($489 - $685) in Ambrose, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - $287) in Scotland, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($662 - $682) in Blowing Rock, NC