While driving down from our ski area at around 35 miles per hour, the truck just died and luckily it coasted to an area to safely park. I saw the oil light flash and then the engine light as well. There is no sound when trying to turn the ignition. What could be some of the causes?
What would cause the truck to shut off "die" while being driven? on 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(18)
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(67)
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(6)
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(11)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Diamond, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Johnsonville, SC
- 55,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Sawyer, MN
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 334) in Berclair, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($142 - 175) in Polaris, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($319 - 351) in Coquille, OR