the seal in between the cv axle and transmission seems to be coming out.and there is a squeel coming from that area.
what would cause the transmission seal to be pushed out? on 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
1999 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($370 - 709) in Cheltenham, MD
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 105) in Greencreek, ID
- 15,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Mooers Forks, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,390 - 1,760) in Van, WV
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($36 - 63) in Olympia Fields, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 279) in Loughman, FL