SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAGS DEPLOYED.VEHICLE WAS NOT INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT OR ANYTHING.
WHAT WOULD CAUSE THE SIDE CURTAIN AIRBAGS TO DEPLOY??FOR NO APPARENT REASON... on 2009 Mercury Mariner
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Questions
- Had throttle position sensor changed but still hard to steer,what can I do next?
- i keep getting a message that my passanger door is adjar but its locked and shut
- Where is the alternator located on my 2005 Mercury mariner V6?
- what is going on when my car is hard to start. I have to try serveral times
- My Aux section wont work. Almost like the program has been deleted or something.
2009 Mercury Mariner Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($457 - 855) in Elbe, WA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 142) in Port Murray, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,170 - 1,618) in Locust Grove, VA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,036 - 1,470) in Halliday, ND
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Fountain, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($134 - 385) in La Mesa, CA