CHECKED THREADS AT END SET RACK WHICH THREADS INTO THE RACK ASSEMBLY, THEY ARE STRIPPED, CONSEQUENTLY IT HAS SEPARATED FROM THE RACK ASSEMBLY. WILL I NEED TO REPLACE THE COMPLETE RACK ASSEMBLY ALONG WITH THE RACK END SET?
WHAT WOULD CAUSE THE RACK END SET THREADS TO STRIP FROM POWER STEERING RACK ASSY on 1995 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1995 Honda Accord Estimates
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 287) in Chidester, AR
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($234 - 449) in Ralph, SD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($358 - 526) in Fredericksburg, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($133 - 202) in Bethlehem, IN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($468 - 944) in Parkton, MD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($311 - 756) in Heilwood, PA