The vehicle was making the noise and it did it today I lost all power and the vehicle stalled and will not re fire. It cranks but won't fire and when I am cranking it you can here it pop a little in the tail pipe. The noise came when the vehicle was in gear and warmed up if I let off the gas it quit or if I put it in neutral it quit.I haven't lost any oil or antifreeze, both levels are fine. I just changed the oil Friday and used SAE 10 W 40 because the car has 117,000 miles on it.
What would cause the motor to make a clanging noise and cut out and stall on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad