High beams still work. Both headlamps were replaced less then a year ago. I have swapped around a couple of the relays inside the under hood fuse box but no change. Was driving down a county road doing 50mph and went from high beams to low and the road went dark, low beams have not worked since.
What would cause the low beams on both headlights to go out at the same time? on 2005 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Caravan
0 answersFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
2005 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($605 - $1,117) in Union City, NJ
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($241 - $358) in Guthrie, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($174 - $232) in Harrah, WA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($144 - $269) in Dougherty, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($200 - $228) in Tesuque, NM
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Park Hill, OK