High beams still work. Both headlamps were replaced less then a year ago. I have swapped around a couple of the relays inside the under hood fuse box but no change. Was driving down a county road doing 50mph and went from high beams to low and the road went dark, low beams have not worked since.
What would cause the low beams on both headlights to go out at the same time? on 2005 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 2005 Dodge Caravan
0 answersFebruary 05, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Will the rear hatch door of a 97 dodge caravan sport interchange with a 98?
- 2002 dodge caravan 3.3 lit just wont start .
- Driver side door won't close unless I press the door handle, what do I do?
- Coolnt leaking behind engine-how to change hose from hrater core to motor?
- help with 2001 dodge caravan sport
2005 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($241 - 546) in Union City, NJ
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Guthrie, TX
- Battery Replacement ($140 - 189) in Harrah, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dougherty, IA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - 302) in Tesuque, NM
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($86 - 112) in Park Hill, OK