after a little bit ,the battery light came on and so did the gauges and speedometer. I replaced the battery because it was dead and this problem occurred after I replaced the battery.
What would cause the gauges and speedometer to just stop working on 1996 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
1996 Dodge Neon Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($674 - 831) in Chebeague Island, ME
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Lahaska, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in La Ward, TX
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - 80) in Saint John, WA
- Horn Replacement ($82 - 117) in Keedysville, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($143 - 248) in Mountain Center, CA