after a little bit ,the battery light came on and so did the gauges and speedometer. I replaced the battery because it was dead and this problem occurred after I replaced the battery.
What would cause the gauges and speedometer to just stop working on 1996 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Why does my car over heat when using the blinkers?
- Car don't overheat but water gargles after ya drive it?
- We just changed the rear wheel bearings and now the brake pedal has no pressure and my car has no brakes...what happened?
- My car isn't shifting out of first and it's RPMs are reading high??
- Had timing belt brake and well caused to have new motor put in .bent rod,heads would have to be shaved. Was a new motor the right choice total cost 1000.00.