I can feel the cold air when I put my hands up to the vents, but the fan will not come on anymore. On the last day that it was working, I had to have it turned on high, and it was kind of speeding up and slowing down. Does anyone know how much this kind of repair will cost?
What would cause the fan on my Air conditioner to stop working, and how much $$? on 2009 Nissan Versa
Asked by for the 2009 Nissan Versa
- Weak or No Heat? Car Defroster Not Working? It Could It Be the Heater Blower
- Air Conditioner (A/C) Relay
- Ask Your Mechanic These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
This week's top 10
2009 Nissan Versa Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($490 - $577) in Sylvania, GA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($250 - $314) in Vergennes, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($370 - $775) in Los Osos, CA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($161 - $205) in Ambler, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($309 - $318) in Denmark, TN
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Forest Junction, WI