I can feel the cold air when I put my hands up to the vents, but the fan will not come on anymore. On the last day that it was working, I had to have it turned on high, and it was kind of speeding up and slowing down. Does anyone know how much this kind of repair will cost?
What would cause the fan on my Air conditioner to stop working, and how much $$? on 2009 Nissan Versa
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Versa Questions
- does the tran and eng need to be pulled to replace slave cylinder is there room
- Cost to change/repair split rusty exhaust
- braked hard yesterday n today n the hand brake light and ps light came on why?
- my car runs but does move when i push on the gas pedal what does this mean?
- My tire pressure light, air bag, and engine light will not go out. Why?