I can feel the cold air when I put my hands up to the vents, but the fan will not come on anymore. On the last day that it was working, I had to have it turned on high, and it was kind of speeding up and slowing down. Does anyone know how much this kind of repair will cost?
What would cause the fan on my Air conditioner to stop working, and how much $$? on 2009 Nissan Versa
Asked by for the 2009 Nissan Versa
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Pushing the Needle Too Far: How Long Can You Drive on Empty?
- What Is Wrong with My Air Conditioning?
- Why Are My Brakes Squeaking When I Drive?
This week's top 10
2009 Nissan Versa Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Sylvania, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($161 - $205) in Vergennes, IL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($256 - $688) in Los Osos, CA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,030 - $1,312) in Ambler, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($779 - $868) in Denmark, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($181 - $270) in Forest Junction, WI