it idles low when stopped, then when running at a higher speed it seems to surge. at times the brakes are hard to push.
what would cause the engine to have a low idle, then surge when driving hwy on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2002 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Craigville, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($227 - 316) in Gloucester, VA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($110 - 141) in Pep, TX
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Ellenton, FL
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Maryville, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 355) in Glenfield, NY