when driving the locks click on and off constantly for a few minutes then stop for a few minutes then start clicking again.
What would cause the door locks to go crazy at night but not in the day? on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1997 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($177 - 293) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- Spark Plug Replacement ($129 - 170) in Corvallis, MT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($365 - 529) in Milford, UT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($207 - 336) in Halcottsville, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($174 - 194) in Spout Spring, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 110) in Thorn Hill, TN