when driving the locks click on and off constantly for a few minutes then stop for a few minutes then start clicking again.
What would cause the door locks to go crazy at night but not in the day? on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- After warm-up van missfires at running speed around 60-80 must give more gas to keep speed ideals good takes off good
- Old headlight - driver side stuck
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(