when driving the locks click on and off constantly for a few minutes then stop for a few minutes then start clicking again.
What would cause the door locks to go crazy at night but not in the day? on 1997 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1997 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Belgrade Lakes, ME
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($574 - 1,269) in Corvallis, MT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($96 - 148) in Milford, UT
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($227 - 512) in Halcottsville, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($559 - 1,895) in Spout Spring, VA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($315 - 348) in Thorn Hill, TN