fuel pressure was erratic, around 30psi or less. with A.C. on fuel pressue drops to 20 or less and engine stumbles. Changed fuel pressure sensor and fuel pump. now the fuel pressure is steady 30 psi but when the air is turned on the engine still stumbles like it is running out of fuel. does this car have a fuel pressure regulator? cant find one.
What would cause the car to lose rpm and try to stall when the a.c. turned on? on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($132 - 174) in Olivet, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 216) in New Knoxville, OH
- 145,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Deal Island, MD
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($120 - 227) in Olema, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($50 - 59) in Harvard, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($83 - 570) in Turtle Lake, WI