fuel pressure was erratic, around 30psi or less. with A.C. on fuel pressue drops to 20 or less and engine stumbles. Changed fuel pressure sensor and fuel pump. now the fuel pressure is steady 30 psi but when the air is turned on the engine still stumbles like it is running out of fuel. does this car have a fuel pressure regulator? cant find one.
What would cause the car to lose rpm and try to stall when the a.c. turned on? on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- what can be done to improve the headrest. they only lift about 3/4 of an inch
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($210 - $289) in Olivet, MI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($128 - $171) in New Knoxville, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($647 - $1,073) in Deal Island, MD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($225 - $453) in Olema, CA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($566 - $682) in Harvard, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($90 - $181) in Turtle Lake, WI