fuel pressure was erratic, around 30psi or less. with A.C. on fuel pressue drops to 20 or less and engine stumbles. Changed fuel pressure sensor and fuel pump. now the fuel pressure is steady 30 psi but when the air is turned on the engine still stumbles like it is running out of fuel. does this car have a fuel pressure regulator? cant find one.
What would cause the car to lose rpm and try to stall when the a.c. turned on? on 2003 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
2003 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Olivet, MI
- Starter Replacement ($289 - 439) in New Knoxville, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($762 - 982) in Deal Island, MD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 205) in Olema, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($90 - 181) in Harvard, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - 445) in Turtle Lake, WI