there is a buzzing sound under the hood when the key is in ignition and turned forward. It cranks but engine wont turn over. We already replaced the ignition module it helped a couple of times but doing the same thing.
what would cause the car to die while driving? on 1993 Ford Taurus
3 answersMay 09, 2011
1 answerMarch 02, 2009
4 answersJuly 30, 2009
0 answersSeptember 27, 2015
2 answersFebruary 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Does anyone know why fuse #28 ( interior fuse box would be blowing immediately
- Why are my hoses inflamed
- we had to replace our battery and now my auxiliary wont work, says "no aux"
- I have 93 Ford Taurus, anyone know why not getting power through ignition module
- Driving down road, came to a stop and car made a squealing sound...sound not run