The brakes act as though the engine isn't on and you have to almost stand on them to stop, even at slow speeds
What would cause the brakes to become hard to push. on 1994 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- what is wrong ..a humming noise goes to loud screech,abs,vsc trac lights on
- shifting to 4 wheel high while in park
- How expensive is it to fix a light for the radio on the dashboard?
- The front end shimmies when I brake. What is that?
- What is a leak of water with a little oil near the drivers side rear wheel?