What would cause the battery to discharge, even with a good alternator and a new battery? any other suggestions what parts can be bad?
what would cause the battery to discarge on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($344 - 407) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Samaria, MI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in Lancaster, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($32 - 41) in Adrian, GA