I have a new battery, alternater checked okay - while drivng the battery light comes on, power steering begins to tighten, I push on the gas and battery light goes off, steering comes fully back.
What would cause the battery light to come on while driving? on 2003 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- suddenly, won't start, no nothing when I turn the key no power from the battery
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2003 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($958 - $1,788) in Hiram, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($199 - $276) in Tilden, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($207 - $281) in Upper Falls, MD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($263 - $342) in Maunabo, PR
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,324 - $1,375) in Welcome, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($76 - $89) in Copalis Crossing, WA