When the blower fan is put in the low to middle position, it sounds like a bearing is bad in the motor or on the shaft. I do not here the souud when the fan is turned up to the highest position. This did not occur when new, however, over the past few months the noise seems to have increased.
What would cause the AC/Heater blower motor have a whining noise when running? on 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(5)
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(2)
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2013 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Woodsfield, OH
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($97 - 125) in Trail, OR
- 85,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Kingsbury, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in New Hartford, CT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($54 - 103) in Vernon Center, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($140 - 182) in Montague, TX