Replaced the compressor 1 1/2 yrs. ago, along with the relay switch. Problem occurred in Aug. where it would do this intermittently, then it occurred more frequently, then A/C stopped. Mechanic spent a lot of time searching for cause. He replace the Pressure Switch and it worked fine for 30 days. Then the same problem began all over again. Did I need a pressure switch? What is causing this? What's the cost to repair?
What would cause the A/C to shut off and the A/C green light to flash? on 1994 Toyota Camry
1 answerApril 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Saint Benedict, LA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Muskegon, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ramsey, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 1,583) in Colfax, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($111 - 146) in Cave In Rock, IL