Replaced the compressor 1 1/2 yrs. ago, along with the relay switch. Problem occurred in Aug. where it would do this intermittently, then it occurred more frequently, then A/C stopped. Mechanic spent a lot of time searching for cause. He replace the Pressure Switch and it worked fine for 30 days. Then the same problem began all over again. Did I need a pressure switch? What is causing this? What's the cost to repair?
What would cause the A/C to shut off and the A/C green light to flash? on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced