Replaced the compressor 1 1/2 yrs. ago, along with the relay switch. Problem occurred in Aug. where it would do this intermittently, then it occurred more frequently, then A/C stopped. Mechanic spent a lot of time searching for cause. He replace the Pressure Switch and it worked fine for 30 days. Then the same problem began all over again. Did I need a pressure switch? What is causing this? What's the cost to repair?
What would cause the A/C to shut off and the A/C green light to flash? on 1994 Toyota Camry
1 answerApril 26, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1994 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 490) in Saint Benedict, LA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Muskegon, MI
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Ramsey, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 252) in Walnut Cove, NC
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Colfax, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($348 - 767) in Cave In Rock, IL