Replaced the compressor 1 1/2 yrs. ago, along with the relay switch. Problem occurred in Aug. where it would do this intermittently, then it occurred more frequently, then A/C stopped. Mechanic spent a lot of time searching for cause. He replace the Pressure Switch and it worked fine for 30 days. Then the same problem began all over again. Did I need a pressure switch? What is causing this? What's the cost to repair?
What would cause the A/C to shut off and the A/C green light to flash? on 1994 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy