my a/c blows cold air but it blows the 10amp fuse that is located in the fusebox under the hood. i have checked the wire and connector but have seen no problems.
what would cause the a/c fuse to keep blowing? on 1993 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- My turn signals don't work what could be wrong?
- No gas get in to the rail of the injectors car turns but won't start needs help
- the repairs shop charged me for repairs and i paid
- I have a draining noise coming from the right rear underneath the car off and on
- wipers@ times works,when it rains they don't.can u help?