my a/c blows cold air but it blows the 10amp fuse that is located in the fusebox under the hood. i have checked the wire and connector but have seen no problems.
what would cause the a/c fuse to keep blowing? on 1993 Cadillac Eldorado
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Eldorado Questions
- car won't start-display says wait 3 minutes. After 3 minutes it starts right up
- security display is acting up. It seems like the battery is dead but says remove
- Common repair problems to expect if I purchase this vehical? Starter Problems?
- can someone show or tell me where the condensation line from the a/c is located
- How many miles does the 2001 Cadillac Eldorado usually last?