After getting help replacing a rod bearing, my van has serious hesitation problems when I try to accelerate from a stop. Checked distributor cap, wires, firing order and vacuum lines. Also my volt gage seems to read backwards. Must be some connection. Afraid I'll do damage if I drive it far enough to get a code reading.
What would cause serious hesitation after engine was worked on? on 1999 Chevrolet Express 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
- How do i tell if the window motor or the regulator is bad?
- The engine service light is blinking on and off, indicating a fuel injector
- What else can I do for a p0300 code?
- Why does my exhaust keep getting loud and check engine light coming on??
- What can cause the temperature gauge to malfunction? It is a 5.7L engine.