After getting help replacing a rod bearing, my van has serious hesitation problems when I try to accelerate from a stop. Checked distributor cap, wires, firing order and vacuum lines. Also my volt gage seems to read backwards. Must be some connection. Afraid I'll do damage if I drive it far enough to get a code reading.
What would cause serious hesitation after engine was worked on? on 1999 Chevrolet Express 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 3500 Questions
- Why won't the ac blower work on speed 2.
- Chevy 3500 van brake light s lights on no brake lights lights off brake lights ok
- Where are the most common problems with the lighting on the left side, for blink
- How can I troubleshoot my front headlights
- my van is stuck in drive two and it wont go forward or backward