it has set since 2006 without been started
what would cause my truck to run a few seconds after I prime it then it die on 1990 Ford F-150
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Rags946 ,
March 02, 2015
clogged fuel filter or the fuel pump may be not working
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 451) in Mount Union, IA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($158 - 195) in Gainesboro, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Drummond, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Keasbey, NJ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($176 - 235) in Bruceville, IN
- Window Switch Replacement ($101 - 256) in Toronto, OH