for it to shift down and mand want change back I have to stop and turn Key off and it will click like everything shuts down and then I can start it back and it is fine
What would cause my Transmission to when I an going up a slight incline to shift on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Point Pleasant, WV
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Klondike, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($343 - 518) in Hercules, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Perry, ME
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 155) in Central City, NE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($43 - 70) in Germantown, TN