for it to shift down and mand want change back I have to stop and turn Key off and it will click like everything shuts down and then I can start it back and it is fine
What would cause my Transmission to when I an going up a slight incline to shift on 2001 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
- Noise in front end sounds like Rd noise but its not
- Where is the crankshaft position sensor located. The last code said to replace.
- Control arm broken and is under a recall is any of the other damages covered by
2001 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Point Pleasant, WV
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($229 - 321) in Klondike, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Hercules, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Perry, ME
- Drive Belt Replacement ($80 - 123) in Central City, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Germantown, TN