We have to replace my stabilizer once a year. We even tried a different brand this last time but it needs replaced already to
What would cause my stabilizer bar to go out annually? on 1998 Dodge Avenger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1998 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 243) in North Little Rock, AR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frenchville, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($163 - 258) in Adams Basin, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bunch, OK
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 223) in North Chatham, MA