When I go to stop the RPM gage will drop and it will stall and then it will start right back up or the RPM gage will jump back up after dropping and it will stay running. But it is starting to die more ofter at a stop sign then the RPMs jumping back up. Also two times since Ive had it when it has been raining, I will be on the high way and it will start to seem like it cutting out like it isnt getting fuel. But it stops after a couple minutes and never dies.
What would cause my Durango to stall when ever I stop at a stop sign? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- what could cause my front air vents not to blow but the back blow fine?
- my Durango slips going into drive and I cant get reverse. it hesitates then it w
- My emergency brake light is on and flashing while in drive what to do
- 2000 rpm engine acts like it's hitting a limitswitch,
- My truck only stays running