When I go to stop the RPM gage will drop and it will stall and then it will start right back up or the RPM gage will jump back up after dropping and it will stay running. But it is starting to die more ofter at a stop sign then the RPMs jumping back up. Also two times since Ive had it when it has been raining, I will be on the high way and it will start to seem like it cutting out like it isnt getting fuel. But it stops after a couple minutes and never dies.
What would cause my Durango to stall when ever I stop at a stop sign? on 2004 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move