\recently replaced the engine as well as distributor and have no power. Drove the car 2 days and stopped starting. Checked all ground and fuses and all is good!!! Please help me....don't want to think I changed engine for nothing. Don't want to get rid of car, but if I cant fix it theres no point in keeping it!!!
What would cause my car to not have any spark? turns over but no start! on 1998 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1998 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portland, TX
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($232 - 310) in Monroe, NH
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Clearfield, KY
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($108 - 135) in Frostproof, FL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Corbettsville, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($201 - 286) in Rappahannock Academy, VA