It has be been driven for 121,000 miles, I keep the oil change and I have had (1) tuneup and (1) transmission service since I bought it in 2006'. The check engine signal does not come on, but it jerks while driving along occasionally. It doesn't matter how fast I'm driving. I am concern, what could be causing the problem
What would cause my 2006 Ford F150 jerks while driving occasionally? on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 227) in Wilson, WY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($539 - 874) in Waverly, GA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in Water Valley, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Port Orchard, WA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($35 - 106) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 206) in Cherokee, OK