It has be been driven for 121,000 miles, I keep the oil change and I have had (1) tuneup and (1) transmission service since I bought it in 2006'. The check engine signal does not come on, but it jerks while driving along occasionally. It doesn't matter how fast I'm driving. I am concern, what could be causing the problem
What would cause my 2006 Ford F150 jerks while driving occasionally? on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Wilson, WY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - 601) in Waverly, GA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($201 - 393) in Water Valley, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Port Orchard, WA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($825 - 2,025) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($138 - 274) in Cherokee, OK