My 1994 dodge caravan started to misfire, idle low, have an extreme smell of gas come from it, aa well as blow blue smoke. The engine actually vibrates quite a bit when running. When I looked at and cleaned the fuel injectors the engine all of a sudden started to idle extremely high. What would cause this as well? The problem first started to occur once in awhile when it rained and then it corrected itself. 5 days ago it rained really hard and ever since then has not corrected itself and has gotten worse.
What would cause my 1994 Dodge Caravan to run extremely rough? on 1994 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
1994 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Siler, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($278 - $464) in Celestine, IN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($599 - $858) in Elkhorn, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $75) in Letcher, KY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($117 - $436) in Rocheport, MO
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($271 - $302) in Hagan, GA