it runs great it just burns gas
what would cause my 1988 mazada b26004x4 to only get 11mpg on 1990 Mazda B2600
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
February 16, 2012
Many many things. Best to have the codes checked then have a proper diagnosis performed.
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda B2600 Questions
- how do I adjust the adjust the clutch? and location of the linkage to adjust?
- will it run ok with 80 commpression in 2 cilleders
- What might be the problem with my 1990 Mazda B2600i?
- The pickup will go in reverse but will not go forward. Could it be transmission?
- Which is the number one cylinder on a Mazda 91 B 2600
1990 Mazda B2600 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($66 - 122) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($344 - 593) in Hardy, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Rome City, IN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($231 - 276) in Tallman, NY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in High Rolls Mountain Park, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($583 - 663) in Bethany, OK