when backing up and turning there is a loude clunking grinding noise that sounds like it is coming from the rear passanger wheel
what would cause my 05 chevy uplander to make a loude clunking noise in reverse on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that