when backing up and turning there is a loude clunking grinding noise that sounds like it is coming from the rear passanger wheel
what would cause my 05 chevy uplander to make a loude clunking noise in reverse on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($189 - 250) in Ossian, IN
- Starter Replacement ($308 - 460) in Leland, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($160 - 317) in Cherry Point, NC
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Greenville, NH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Sturgis, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($380 - 465) in Windsor, CT