when backing up and turning there is a loude clunking grinding noise that sounds like it is coming from the rear passanger wheel
what would cause my 05 chevy uplander to make a loude clunking noise in reverse on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2005 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($141 - 200) in Ossian, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Leland, IL
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Cherry Point, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Greenville, NH
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($110 - 130) in Sturgis, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($380 - 425) in Windsor, CT