when backing up and turning there is a loude clunking grinding noise that sounds like it is coming from the rear passanger wheel
what would cause my 05 chevy uplander to make a loude clunking noise in reverse on 2005 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.