It only happens on a warn start, or a cold start if I'm trying to go up a hill. It is not every time or even every other time, but often enough to be worry some.
What would cause intermittent loss of power and flashing CEL? on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.
- I was wondering what's the best fuel pump to use for a 1997 Chevy lumina I'm putting a brand new one on there since I need it.
- How do you know if the vacuum seal on a 97 Chevy Lumina goes bad?