It only happens on a warn start, or a cold start if I'm trying to go up a hill. It is not every time or even every other time, but often enough to be worry some.
What would cause intermittent loss of power and flashing CEL? on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1997 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($172 - 242) in Dexter, KS
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fountain Green, UT
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taft, TN
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 148) in Jackson, LA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($123 - 145) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($197 - 210) in Rochester, NY