It only happens on a warn start, or a cold start if I'm trying to go up a hill. It is not every time or even every other time, but often enough to be worry some.
What would cause intermittent loss of power and flashing CEL? on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Will bars stop leak radiator and intake help my blown head gasket?
- Will changing the steering lock key cartridge make the steering unlock
- Is changing the steering column key lock the way to get the steering unlocked
- Under the dash
- Fan motor won't turn off when I turn the car off unless I take the fuse out.
1997 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- 37,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Dexter, KS
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Fountain Green, UT
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Taft, TN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($481 - 604) in Jackson, LA
- Water Pump Replacement ($189 - 278) in Fenwick Island, DE
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Rochester, NY