It only happens on a warn start, or a cold start if I'm trying to go up a hill. It is not every time or even every other time, but often enough to be worry some.
What would cause intermittent loss of power and flashing CEL? on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go