My fuel economy seems like it is a lot less than it should be. a 4cyl jetta like mine should get at least 350 miles on a full tank but right now i'm only getting about 280 miles. I am going to try getting my spark plugs replaced and my tires rotated, but is there anything else I might want to try besides that?
what would cause fuel economy to go down on 1993 Volkswagen Jetta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by csubak30 ,
February 28, 2012
New air filter and fuel injector cleaner could help.
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
1993 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($223 - 332) in Nashville, KS
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 428) in Islamorada, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($127 - 172) in Grand Junction, IA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Latah, WA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($479 - 713) in Blakesburg, IA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($406 - 758) in Clayton, ID