Drive side window did not lift evenly and was stuck in that position for several days. Managed to lift front of window while bumping window button up and down until window was fully raised. But noticed, it was too high and door would not close properly. Managed to lower window enough for door to close. Now when door is closed, auto lifting of window doesn't close the window tightly, leaving a 1/4" gap between window and window seal.
What would cause driver side window to one day not to lift evenly? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- I need a diagram of how the battery is hard wired to the side of the trunk
- what causes the lights to blink while car is not on
- Owner took very good car of his car. 160k. Under carriage is all rusted badly
- how to correct the engine missing feel after riding the car in the morning
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($558 - 1,583) in Salem, NH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($370 - 479) in Wassaic, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($779 - 1,103) in Inglis, FL
- 52,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Franklin, IN
- Brake Pads Replacement ($116 - 164) in Washington, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($332 - 394) in Post Falls, ID