Drive side window did not lift evenly and was stuck in that position for several days. Managed to lift front of window while bumping window button up and down until window was fully raised. But noticed, it was too high and door would not close properly. Managed to lower window enough for door to close. Now when door is closed, auto lifting of window doesn't close the window tightly, leaving a 1/4" gap between window and window seal.
What would cause driver side window to one day not to lift evenly? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
Asked by for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($132 - $177) in Salem, NH
- Radiator Replacement ($677 - $868) in Wassaic, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($219 - $307) in Inglis, FL
- Battery Replacement ($274 - $477) in Franklin, IN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($85 - $116) in Washington, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($448 - $545) in Post Falls, ID