Drive side window did not lift evenly and was stuck in that position for several days. Managed to lift front of window while bumping window button up and down until window was fully raised. But noticed, it was too high and door would not close properly. Managed to lower window enough for door to close. Now when door is closed, auto lifting of window doesn't close the window tightly, leaving a 1/4" gap between window and window seal.
What would cause driver side window to one day not to lift evenly? on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- My Airmatic system is stuck in the rising position (back end of the car is high.
- Hi guys, can anyone tell me how to get the ignition coils out of my 97 s500 w140
- why does the red steering wheel lamp come on in my dashboard?
- Why is my battery keeps getting flat after parking the car
- Shifter will not come out of park car sat 2 years