jag 4.2 has a new thermostat housing and thermostat
what would cause coolant to byepass on 2005 Jaguar S-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2005 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($244 - 379) in Dunbar, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($513 - 929) in Okeene, OK
- 100,000 Mile Service ($472 - 655) in Boston, IN
- 10,000 Mile Service ($43 - 96) in Salisbury Center, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($617 - 682) in Lando, SC
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Cottonton, AL