while driving at different speeds when i let up on the gas the car seems to shudder or jerk i don't know if it is a fuel or transmission problem
what would cause car to shudder when letting off the gas pedal at all speeds on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($71 - 100) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Napoleon, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($353 - 501) in Murphys, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Carver, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,035 - 1,226) in Hubertus, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($373 - 505) in Carlisle, AR