while driving if I turn on lights,turn signal,flashers brakes,the car jerks real bad feels like transmission jerks?Then in the warning panel airbag lights up? Usually it is at least two jerks with each thing I press? feels like car will stop ,then goes till I press a turn signal or lights? I am afraid to drive like this in case it does stop,or hurts Transmission?
What would cause car jerking like transmission jerks . on 1993 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1993 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
1993 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Glennville, GA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($206 - $364) in Wray, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($176 - $297) in Ridgefield, CT
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Thompson, CT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($572 - $618) in Center Moriches, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($295 - $919) in Sand Lake, MI