while driving if I turn on lights,turn signal,flashers brakes,the car jerks real bad feels like transmission jerks?Then in the warning panel airbag lights up? Usually it is at least two jerks with each thing I press? feels like car will stop ,then goes till I press a turn signal or lights? I am afraid to drive like this in case it does stop,or hurts Transmission?
What would cause car jerking like transmission jerks . on 1993 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1993 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
1993 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($309 - 559) in Glennville, GA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Wray, GA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($114 - 150) in Ridgefield, CT
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Thompson, CT
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($136 - 183) in Center Moriches, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($117 - 364) in Sand Lake, MI