while driving if I turn on lights,turn signal,flashers brakes,the car jerks real bad feels like transmission jerks?Then in the warning panel airbag lights up? Usually it is at least two jerks with each thing I press? feels like car will stop ,then goes till I press a turn signal or lights? I am afraid to drive like this in case it does stop,or hurts Transmission?
What would cause car jerking like transmission jerks . on 1993 Plymouth Voyager
Asked by for the 1993 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- How to test for power to coil
- Turn the key hear spinning sound is there part that shears for the starter ?
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
- The lock on my 98 plymouth voyager is broken. Handle doesn't move & key won't open it either. What to do :(
1993 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Glennville, GA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Wray, GA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Ridgefield, CT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - $97) in Thompson, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($194 - $332) in Center Moriches, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($107 - $131) in Sand Lake, MI