while driving if I turn on lights,turn signal,flashers brakes,the car jerks real bad feels like transmission jerks?Then in the warning panel airbag lights up? Usually it is at least two jerks with each thing I press? feels like car will stop ,then goes till I press a turn signal or lights? I am afraid to drive like this in case it does stop,or hurts Transmission?
What would cause car jerking like transmission jerks . on 1993 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1993 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - 250) in Glennville, GA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 298) in Wray, GA
- Water Pump Replacement ($471 - 624) in Ridgefield, CT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Thompson, CT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,455 - 1,501) in Center Moriches, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($156 - 234) in Sand Lake, MI