This is an all electric top that was replaced, but now won't collapse into storage either automatically or manually.
What would cause bow to pinch newly replaced soft top when being lowered?
on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warm Springs, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Loma, MT
- Battery Replacement ($181 - 266) in Amherstdale, WV
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,191 - 2,583) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($503 - 583) in Malcom, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Roark, KY