Never a prob with trans till this happened. Had to drive home in 2nd gear. Would worn motor mount cause engine to sag on one side so that gears aren't meshing?
what would cause 'bolts in a can' sound from trans shifting from 2nd to 3rd on 1997 Saturn SC1
1 answer 2 comments
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SC1 Questions
- How to repair 2002 Sc1, dashboard lights being out
- What causes the car to randomly jerk during acceleration
- Everytime it rains my trunk fills up with water and the carpet in the front and
- Oil comes up where spark plugs are and car wont start
- anytime the car sits for over 48 hours the battery dies. 2 shops have looked at it and cannot find out why. any ideas what is draining the battery?