car had to much water in the anti freeze. it overheated and now antifreeze is blowing out of the tail pipe.
What would cause anti freeze in the exhaust? on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($249 - 549) in Diberville, MS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($881 - 1,150) in Arkabutla, MS
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hamlin, IA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Harborside, ME
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Warsaw, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($189 - 274) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN