car had to much water in the anti freeze. it overheated and now antifreeze is blowing out of the tail pipe.
What would cause anti freeze in the exhaust? on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2004 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($803 - 1,010) in Diberville, MS
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Arkabutla, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Hamlin, IA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Harborside, ME
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Warsaw, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($440 - 551) in Saint Mary Of The Woods, IN