Put new tires on the car, shortly afterwards there was an intermittent vibration, had the tires checked, supposedly they are all good.
What would cause an intermittent vibration on 1997 Toyota Avalon?
on 1997 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
- does it have a timing belt or chain
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Mountain View, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Callicoon Center, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($108 - 159) in Tompkinsville, KY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Carthage, AR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($150 - 189) in Jenners, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 291) in Boyds, WA